White Moustache

Wednesday 26 September 2012

friends

one of our important thing is BESTFRIEND ,maybe someone has or maybe someone doesnt because they think their friend are useless.well,im not.
my bestfriend forever until jannah <3
*this is my berry berry  bestfriend,i love her.her name is AWATIF
 -she's pretty
-she's smart
-she's kind :)

*thats me with my best buddy,lol she's the one who wear the black scarf.SHAFEENAZ is her name <3
-she's kinda close to me
-she like to tell me secrets but there are somes that she refused to tell
-we always think the same thinggss

*this is my besttt friendd tooooo,i love herr
-she understands my feeling
-she' always give me advise
-and praise me...
=sorry the picture is quiet dark because i editted it ;)

*this is my miss-know-it-all bestfriend
-she seems to know all about things that i love
-she's really kinddd
-she easelly LAUGHED,thats why i like her

all of the above is my current bestfriend and also, i wanted to share to about my bestfriend who has left me and study abroad (sounds sad):'(

*my most lovable friend.i cried alot when i think of her
-she's adorable,
-she super duper kind
-she always comfort me and she always BE WITH ME WHEN IM ALONE
-I miss her
the day before she moved abroad we cried alott ,only us together, cry in the middle of the field,nobody cares of us crying there actually.and the next time i cried and the rain is falling down :'(
sorry if i sound pathetic
=please dont give much attention to the over-zoomed picture.now i really hate zoomed picture alot


i will always love them <3








No comments:

Post a Comment